Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time For That Yearly Update Maybe!

It's really been a long time since I wrote here.
The 10 weeks I've put aside for attachment was over.
Time was finally on my side again.
Maybe it's time I did something beautiful in my life.

Well, it's okay.
I many have missed a lot of TV and what have you.
Rather I gained a lot of ground for myself.
Being in control.

Meeting new people.
Turning yourself into a friend.
Take a risk.
What have you got to lose.

Ramadan today and about a few weeks to go.
I feel rather lethargic as I sit here typing these few words.
But nothing has ever been worse for me.
It's the colourful beginning of a string I guess.

Well, let's take it away with these few pictures!



Us at the Old Changi Hospital today.
A piece of old heritage and nice ghost-hunting ground I believe.


This guy can really jump, he's my little brother!:)



See that beautiful bright white thing beside me.
He wanted some coke.


New friends met. Rudi, Fatin and that's me Ashraf on the right if you don't know.


Us in train...from City Hall to Home!


She's devilishious?
Nope...she's nice:)


Whatever man, this dude sucks!


2 guys acting all emo just because they were attached to IMH.
It's a fun place to work in I pretty much figure.

Well, if you survived from top till bottom here.
Congratulations!

Now tune in a few weeks later for a new update!(hopefully...)

Labels: